Hello,

Here again are sample translations. I set the message encoding to unicode UTF8
so thiss time it should work propperly. when sending japanese or foreign emails
be sure to switch your encoding to unicode UTF8. and if stuff does not display
propperly in your web browser change its encoding to unicode UTF8 if possible
under windows xp or later.
transllation samples. icelandic text, then finnish text, original text is above
translations.

I was hungry so I decided to eat some food. The food that I ate tasted good.

Ég var svöng svo ég ákvað að borða sumir mat. Það mat sem át ég bragðaði vel.

Olin nälkäinen, joten päätin syödä ruokaa. Ruokaa, että söin maistui hyvin.

Josh

send email to myself at jkenn...@gmail.com www.satogo.com Get klango at
www.klango.net it's free! Get NVDA www.nvda-project.org it's free! Grab Ubuntu
at www.ubuntu.com it's free! and www.twitter.com/jkenn337 follow-me-on-twitter.