Hey all. after thomas told me not to install net framework 3.5, i uninstalled framework 1.1 was this a good move? this machine where this is going on was a new windows 7 machine where my desktop was upgraded from vista. would like to see if i can get this error fixed and some older titles working. even with 3d vilosity, i doubt i could get that working wright now.