32 bit windows 7 both my desktop and laptop. one was upgraded from vista and
the other wasn't because it was preinstalled with 7 and the error is on the
laptop whenever i try and launch a game. i know this happens with tournament
but don't know if it happens with any other games but know that self destruct
also gives me an error. the games at gamesfortheblind.com are fine though just
the newer titles are doing this.