what os do you have.
I can give you drivers as from softwarepatch.
all should support 7
audygy 4
http://ccfiles.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/AVP/10960/0x78B3768B/SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0011.exe
audygy2zs
http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/AVP/9497/0x193D93A7/SBAX_WBUP2_LB_2_09_0016.exe
sound blaster audygy win2k xp
http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/Others/1827/AUDDRVPACK_L11.EXE
sound blaster
audygy
win9x-me
http://ccftp.creative.com/manualdn/Drivers/Others/229/AUDRVVXD.EXE
see what you have and load the particular driver the audygy4 is a new driver
and the audygy 2 and 2zs drivers are I think last years drivers.
the others look to be quite old but try and see.

At 11:41 a.m. 11/11/2009, you wrote:

>Greetings All!  I am having a very annoying sound issue.  I am running a
>system with X P with a sound blaster audigy sound card and the speakers are
>set to 5 point 1.  Note I have tried to change the sound mode to stereo
>headphones with the same results.  My problem is with  Draconis Entertainments
>The Ultimate Soundoku.  Note, I have all the other titles by them such as
>Monkey Business, Dyno Man Sarah Ten pin alley an Alien outback and do not have
>this problem.  The problem is with panning, I run the check speakers option on
>all those titles, and every other game on my system and the only other games
>with panning issues is Grizzly Gulch, and Jim Kitchens Mach 1 game.  What is
>strange is that the opening title sounds and the menu sounds are fine but when
>I start the game I am only getting the left channel.  With Grizzly gulch I get
>stereo for every sound in the game except when trying to shoot the gun the
>clicking sound does not pan, and Yes I did install the patch from the babys
oft web site for grizzly and I get the same results.  I think the problem is
also happening with Jim Kitchens Baseball but have not confirmed this.  Again
the strange thing is that its not like the right channel is out it does not pan
for some reason.  I installed an older version of direct exe and this has not
helped.  I have a second X P system and these games pan fine on that system but
not on my main one.  Lastly does any one know the phrase to type in  to find
out which version of direct exe you are running that would be great as well so
I can see which version I am running.  I would be Very happy if any of you
could offer any suggestions as to what the heck is going on here.  Thanks and
Game On!  Sly!