Hi folks,

Alongside the game creation toolkit, I've also been working on a sidescroller
called the Q9 action game. I intend to release this game in about a week, and
thought I'd post a little sneak preview for you to enjoy. The game contains
four worlds with three levels in each, a few bonus rounds as well as a grand
finale which is an intense boss battle. All the enemies are dynamic so there's
lots of replay value there, and you also have four difficulty levels to choose
from ranging from easy to insane.

This recording demonstrates a few levels from the game, from the simple to the
more advanced ones.

The link is:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/q9_preview.mp3

Feedback and spontaneous thoughts are more than welcome.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall