To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios - upcoming sidescroller

I just heard your new Q9 example and am impressed with the sound work. What
I'm a bit less taken with is a distinct lack of anything to do but kill
enemies and jump. There aren't any treasures to jump and grab and no useful items to get. If I'm going to shell out even $20 for a game, I expect there
to be somewhat more to it.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>