Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

While I've got ya, do you happen to know how on earth I get back out
of the town?  I've been to the tavern and accepted a quest, been to
the store and sold off some random stuff I picked up and bought a
rather swanky new sword hehe, just can't see an option to leave and
get on with some more killing.