Dark: Well I think I can speak for all of us when I say that I hope I
never annoy you in the "And for this crime you shal be hung head
downwards by the toes in a vat of extremely garlic butter, while
latest boy band music is pumped eternally into your ears, and inexpert
acupuncture practitioners practice all their vile arts upon your
quivering carcus" sort of way. If someone does soon though, hold that
thought, rumour has it SO Solid Crew are reforming, you surely won't
find much worse music to pump their ears with than that.

Tom: Dark Forces and Jedi Knight were both killer games! I also used
to use the invinsibility cheats to quell rage, on particularly grim
days I might've done the same thing during the one on one duals in
Jedi Knight just for the luxury of it lol.

I confess, I've never used a cheat in an audio game yet. This is
mainly due to a lack of knowledge. where can I find such things?