LOL...I get where your coming from and your right. People sometimes don't really appreciate the work and effort put into those games.
al
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] why do cheat codes exist?

Well it doesn't annoy me in the "And for this crime you shal be hung head downwards by the toes in a vat of extremely garlic butter, while latest boy band music is pumped eternally into your ears, and inexpert acupuncture practitioners practice all their vile arts upon your quivering carcus" sort of way, ----- it just peeves me a bit that people don't appreciate the game.

Beware the grue!