Hi,
  This is just to remind you about my special broadcast of "The Canadian
Connection" on The Global Voice Internet Radio, which, this week, is
focusing on music in video games.
The live show will be broadcast tomorrow at 1:00 UTC, or this evening in
North America at 8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific, at
www.theglobalvoice.info/. It will also be available to listen to or download
for the rest of the week in the Program Gallery section of
the website.
  Thanks, and enjoy!

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.