Hi Shirley,
Jim Kitchen has a pretty good Monopoly game for the blind at
http://www.kitchensinc.net
and it uses your Sapi 5 voices. You need to get and install Winkit and then you can install Monopoly.

HTH

Shirley Starblanket wrote:
Hey all.
Does anyone know if there's a Monopoly game for the blind on PC? I hope so because that is my favorite game. Thanks.