From: "Jeremy Hartley" <jeremyhart...@comcast.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] oregon trail

Hi.

I know that Louis Briant from BrailleSoft was going to port the old apple
version over to windows, but last I heard, he was busy with a lot of
personal and professional projects.

I did manage to google Oregon trail for DOS a while back and came on the
1990 DOS version.  Yes, DOS programs can be run on Windows, at least most
Windows Operating systems, I know that Vista needed some real configuring to
make it happen, and I assume the same holds true for windows seven.

But, it may be worth you googling Oregon trail DOS version.  I haven't tried
the DOS version yet,  only passing on info.

Jeremy Hartley