Hey all,

Just played my first game of Q9. I think it's the best game we've had in quite
some time.

For those with Macs using Fusion jumping is harder than it should be to say the
least. When I press Up+Right no matter how fast I press right I jump right into
it. I've been able to get past the pits but I don't have this problem with Mota
or SL, so I'm not sure what's going on with this game. I do believe it's a
Fusion problem, which is a shame, as it's a game I'm interested in. I beat the
demo, but it took longer than I thought.

Other than Fusion problems, the game itself is nice. Love the music.