to not clutter up the list with new threads I'll reply here.
I love the game. I just love the sounds and the fact that enemies have different footsteps and bodyfalls on each level like q9 does. I'll tell you also that there are many ways to beat this. run like hel not recomended, use the shield could work but not the best or 1 I did once was I had a subtracting fortune field so I just watched these bats get zapped. what a view! lol. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:54 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Q9

Hey all,

Just played my first game of Q9. I think it's the best game we've had in quite some time.

For those with Macs using Fusion jumping is harder than it should be to say the least. When I press Up+Right no matter how fast I press right I jump right into it. I've been able to get past the pits but I don't have this problem with Mota or SL, so I'm not sure what's going on with this game. I do believe it's a Fusion problem, which is a shame, as it's a game I'm interested in. I beat the demo, but it took longer than I thought.

Other than Fusion problems, the game itself is nice. Love the music.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com