Hello everyone,

I would like to express my gratitude and, quite frankly, my astonishment at the
flud of orders and praise that has been hitting my inbox over the last 12 hours
or so. I must say I am completely overwhelmed, and extremely happy to see that
so many people enjoy the game. It's very encouraging, especially since I never
expected such a response. Thanks so much to all of you who has bought the game
so far and sent me all your kind comments. Now, I have a few hours ahead of me
where I'll be going through and replying to questions that I have received.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall