I'll be buying it myself just as soon as finances permit. I want to see the rest of the Jungle World for one thing LOL!
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:54 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q9 - My reaction

Hello everyone,

I would like to express my gratitude and, quite frankly, my astonishment at the flud of orders and praise that has been hitting my inbox over the last 12 hours or so. I must say I am completely overwhelmed, and extremely happy to see that so many people enjoy the game. It's very encouraging, especially since I never expected such a response. Thanks so much to all of you who has bought the game so far and sent me all your kind comments. Now, I have a few hours ahead of me where I'll be going through and replying to questions that I have received.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall