Hi Philip,
  I just tried the demo version of Q9, and so far am quite impressed,
though it's too bad you can't hear the cutscenes until you register.
One thing that I think could be improved, however, is the manual. I noticed
that, even though it's in HTML format, there are no links or headers for
individual sections or website addresses. In my opinion, these would make it
easier to jump to a section you want to navigate to quicker, or to go to a
website. Maybe I'm just so used to manuals such as the ones
included with products from Draconis Entertainment, or USA Games.
Other than that, it's pretty good.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.