yeah I had to read that part of the menu about the pits.
objects can sometimes come down in places where you really can't just get em.
you have a pit on the left and some enemies on the right and well you get the 
picture.
At 08:26 a.m. 17/11/2009, you wrote:
>Will just say very cool, and suppose it helped to go read the manual after 
>falling down the pits a few times so that I knew should jump first and then 
>hit the right/left arrow key to make it over them...LOL!
>
>Stay well
>
>Jacob Kruger
>Blind Biker
>Skype: BlindZA
>'...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
>To: "A public mailing list for Blastbay Studios." <t...@blastbay.com>
>Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 4:00 AM
>Subject: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game!
>
>
>>Hello everyone,
>>
>>I wish to officially announce the release of the Q9 Action Game. For those of 
>>you not familiar with it, it's a sidescroller entirely based on sound with 12 
>>exciting levels containning a hoard of enemies and other dangers to make your 
>>way through.
>>
>>You have to guide the little alien Q9 through four different worlds with 
>>three levels in each, and help him to find his spaceship so that he can 
>>return back to his own planet. The game features a lot of high quality sound 
>>effects, an original orchestral score as well as numerous cut scenes with 
>>slightly morbid humor.
>>
>>For more information, please visit us on the web at www.blastbay.com.
>>
>>Enjoy!
>>
>>Kind regards,
>>
>>Philip Bennefall
>>---
>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>
>>__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
>>database 4610 (20091115) __________
>>
>>The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>
>>http://www.eset.com
>>
>>
>
>
>__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
>database 4613 (20091116) __________
>
>The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>
>http://www.eset.com
>
>
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.



---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to