Hi Phillip. What a great new game this is. I'll be buying my copy for
Christmas. I did quite well with the demo.

On 11/16/2009 at 8:17 PM christopher huby wrote:

>Hi Philip,
>
>I must say I love this game it is ausum.
>
>I know it is for people over 14 but even I like it at the grand old age of
>36 (ouch).
>
>thanks for a fab game.
>
>Regards
>
>Christopher Huby
>Email: christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk
>Email2: christopher.h...@hotmail.co.uk
>Mobile: 07967603395.
>Skype: christopherhuby1.
>Twitter: christopherhuby

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500