Hi,

I bought the game just after trying the demo and I must say I really like it so far. I didn't manage to complete it yet, not even on the easy difficulty. I'm quite stuck at the last level of the death world with little strength and little amunition. *sigh*

But it's a really great game and something I wanted to play for quite a long time.

Great work Philip!

Best regards
Sarah