I'll definitely put in a section on saving in the manual for version 1.1, it does need some clarification; I agree.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Saving.

To add to Sarah's answer, I thought it's worth pointing out that with
this system you really can only have one saved game at a time.  It's
no good thinking to yourself "hmmm, I'll just start a fresh because
I've got a spare 15 minutes to kill, I can always go back to the boss
fight later" because it's not gonna happen folks.

For this kind of title, I really like the way it forces you not to
rely on saves, but perhaps the way the system works could be mentioned
in the manual.

Cheers
Scott