Hi.

My opinion about the game. Firstly, i like a idea of this game. This tittle reminds me a old rayman game, i don't know why, but... little bit.

Great sound system, music and creation, i was very excited when run the game first time.

Now a negative things: For me, game is too small, too short, and little boring if you end it some times. Story tells about q9 who is on planet earth, not sure, but this planet looks like a planet of the apes, No people arround, etc. My suggestion is: add new worlds, minimum 3 or 4, every world with 4 or 5 levels. Boss after every world. With this new addons this game can be more interesting, for more hours to play.

Now a smaller things: Randomly generated footsteps, no the same steps if you going for example in mountain. Feature to killing enemies in the pits etc, cause this is little unrealistic.
What you think about it?
Maybe i have too much requirements, but our world going to the futture, and new age.

Cheers

Tom