From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of tim
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 7:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Night of Parisite Question

hi, some times jaws doesn't speak when looking a direction so you have to go

in another direction, then try looking say north or south.. as for the boss,

are you talking about the one in the store room? thats the one you will!
need your ammo for then you can go get the card from his corpse, and go all
the way to the west, down and get a no A ammo box do that and you will steer

clear of the electric box! HTH