From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of tim
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 7:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 action game, my opinion.

hi, I love! this game, I love stuff like this with challenges, obsticles,
unlike some games that have endless upon endless passages that you might
spend 50 mins trying to find an enemy or door or something, not that those
games are bad at all, I prefer something more like this reminds me a little
of night of parisite except more challenging lol just want to! say! awsome
work! I am seriously! considering buying it! just don't have the funds at
the moment, and also buying MOTA once its in final release.  I think for
animals falling down pits you could use the fall that is currently there,
and some how make it have a distance reverb or some sort of echo, or
something just my thoughts on that.