To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 action game, my opinion.

Hi Dark,
Yeah, I have to agree. Setting the age limit at 14 and up is a bit too
strict for this title. At around 6 or 7 I was playing Montezuma's
Revenge. I was about 9 or so when games like Double Dragon, Megaman,
Mario Brothers, etc really became popular. My mom and dad had no problem
with me playing those games. Not even Castlevania I which featured
mummies, skeletons, the Grim Reaper, and other sci-fi and horror
monsters. Compared to the games out today this game would be given an E
for Everyone rating and not a T or Teen rating.

dark wrote:
Well, saying 14 is a bit much.

I myself watched films like aliens, terminator and robocop and played
games like Mortal combat and moon stone at the age of 10, ---- heck, I
playes treetfighter 2 at the age of 8.

i'm not saying that games, films etc shouldn't have ratings, ---- just
that being too strict about it and the audience and markinting isn't
too helpful.

then again, it's possible people in the Uk are more relaxed on this
front, ---- or at least, are mostly.

beware the gRue!