To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 5:04 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] unlockables in entombed?

Hi folks!

I'm playing entombed verry often these days and have a question:

I got the following cards:
goblin card unlocking the goblin race,
nature card  unlocking the druid job by becoming a healer-ranger
saphire card unlocking the adventurer job by becoming a wanderer-thief.

does annyone know other unlockable entombed stuff and how to get to it? I tried combining several other job, but with no result

Greetings

Dennis