To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Editing sound files

Here at 7-128 we use both Goldwave and Audacity. For our latest game we used a LOT of sound files. This will come in handy when we put out an accessible version of the game.

Thanks Dark for mentioning us. By the way - just saw a great production of Pirates and thought about you and your efforts in the Gilbert and Sullivan arena.
Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software