To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q9 cheats

Don't panic!  I'm not posting them for all in this message.

Just wanted to drop a quick note to Philip on here to say that I
instantly recognised the theme for the cheats and thought it was a
cool idea.

Also folks, once you've done it on a lower difficulty level and the
cheats have been generated, or even if you're the type who hunts them
down by other means, I'd highly recommend using your newfound cheating
ability to jump right to the boss and check out the ending for each
difficulty.  Some might say that isn't rewarding, all I'll say is that
those people clearly haven't tried it and they should.

Thanks for the laugh Blastbay.

Scott