wish it was mac native

On 16 Nov 2009, at 10:54, Orin wrote:

Hey all,

Just played my first game of Q9. I think it's the best game we've had in quite some time.

For those with Macs using Fusion jumping is harder than it should be to say the least. When I press Up+Right no matter how fast I press right I jump right into it. I've been able to get past the pits but I don't have this problem with Mota or SL, so I'm not sure what's going on with this game. I do believe it's a Fusion problem, which is a shame, as it's a game I'm interested in. I beat the demo, but it took longer than I thought.

Other than Fusion problems, the game itself is nice. Love the music.