hi.

i know not long ago on the list there was a huge thread about this, some kind
of hand held trivia gqame, freeze up or something?.

well i was just wondering where i could buy it from, i didon't really read
every single message at the time so may have missed something.

thanks for any help
 If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your
shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll
be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me