Hi Dark,
Yeah. As it happens I have plans to do a good audio Castlevania as soon as I can get Mysteries of the Ancients completed. The main hangup is finding high quality halloween and horror sounds to do the game justice. Plus I am looking for some nice halloween theme music to give it that truly dark and ominous feeling while exploring Dracula's castle. Part of me wanted to do an FPS version, but I wouldn't mind doing a side-scroller version as the original games were that way. The best part of it is that all of the monsters are in the public domain. So the only copyrights that really apply is the name --- which can easily be changed --- and the music --- which I don't really need.

dark wrote:
Hi tom.

sounds great, ---- though I'd probably have to annotate several faqs in order to play it successfully.

Fighting real world monsters is always something I liked in the castlevania games where bosses are the likes of Frankenstein's monster, a mummy, a skeletal Horseman and of course Dracula's best friend, ---- the Grim reaper.

Something like that in audio would be great indeed.

Beware the grue!