Was speaking to a friend this side that specifically helped get going with some online, correspondence learning with her screen reader etc., and mentioned list to her, and she asked me to please pass a message on to Jim Kitchen.

She reckons, thank you very much for things like monopoly, since she can't keep her hands off it...LOL! (She's not trying to be nasty, although I think sometimes her folks hate it...LOL again!)

I'll just again say that my 2 current primary ways to pass a bit of time, or wait for something like a download to finish or time to pass are also either kitchensinc hangman, or a quick round of golf...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA