To: "gamers@audyssey.org" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] No applause, just send money

Greetings everyone

 I'll keep this brief and to the point.  It's the current editor Ron, back
from a rather lengthy and undesired absense.
 I'm not going into any detail here but suffice it to say I'm still going
to continue with the Audyssey magazine. I'm now challenged with catching up on any of the news since approximately mid August, and hope to have an issue
out the door quite soon.  Anything anyone sent me previously it might be a
good idea if you still have copies to resend it to be included for the
upcoming edition of the holiday season.
 Okay before I ramble too much Glad to be back in the gaming loop.

All the best
Ron Schamerhorn
blindwon...@cogeco.ca
Audyssey editor