Hello everyone,
I am a new member to this list and this is my very post.
I apologize for having the previous messages on the freezeup game but:
I went to the blindbargains.com website and was unable to order it.  Could
someone tell me where I can go to do so?
Would maxiaids or independent living aids have this wonderful game?
Thanks much.
Donna