Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean by monkey Business is no longer for sale. Monkey Business is still for sale. It is currently owned and sold by Draconis Entertainment
http://www.draconisentertainment.com
and costs like $34.95 USD.
The only thing i can think of to give you that impression is that Monkey Business, like all of Draconis's games, are now download only. They no longer sell the installation cds. Is that what you mean?

Shirley Starblanket wrote:
Hi. I heard on the net that Monkey Business is no longer being sold. How come
it is still on the pricing list? Just curious.
Dyna