Hi,
Most accessible games are very laptop friendly. All of my games are designed for a laptop or a desktop system as well. It is just that unfortunately Monkey Business was not designed for laptops and netbooks. It requires a full sized keyboard to play. Draconis is aware of the problem, and they plan eventually to come up with a more laptop friendly version some time in the future.

Shirley Starblanket wrote:
Hi everyone. I am just wondering if a game can be made for a laptop. When I
play my games, it's on a laptop and there is some keys my laptop don't have.
For example, the scroll lock key, so I don't know how many monkeys I have left
to catch on Monkey Business. So, just a thought. Enjoy yourself.
  Dyna