To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Message to Jim Kitchen from a friend(andmetoacertainextent)

Hi Jacob,

That sounds pretty smart to reward yourself with some games after getting stuff done that you need to.

Allot of my games check to see if the sound files have been changed and will kick you out of the game if they have been changed, the trivia game engine is not one of them. though. So you know, you can change them if you like. If you need it, I can send you a list of the names of the trivia game engine sound files.

BFN

    Jim

A long time ago I changed my name from Ron Moore.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA