To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 9:46 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] q9

Hi all.
Well I have beaten all the 3 worlds.
I am stuck on the deathworld.
I am out of rocks and shields can't beat level2 and up.
what suggestions do you have with the wolves on the mountain world.
what should I do with the enemies on deathworld there are just to many.
if I cheat can I only use one code at a time.
I really want to finnish this without cheating but um, well its not enough.
This game really does rock though.