Hi Listers,

I seem to remember reading something here abouta web-based RPG called "Land of Hope". If I'm not just confusing it with Kingdom of Loathing, which I despise,I'd like to give it a try. Can anyone here supply the URL? A Google search was unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Bill

"I just flew in from the Land of the Dead, and boy are my arms tired."