hmmm cheating does get you through the game but it does not reward you with the
boss dieing which is one thing I want to see once.
Granted my char anoyed the narator to get him quite mad at me but still.
Bullys and such <grin>
I have actually managed it through the worlds and as long as I kept my life I
have a good supply of rocks.
one thing, I wander if one can buy rocks and shields with the score points like
in treasure hunt.
and tarzan junior, where you can buy amo.
I know this means a lower score but I can't beat the game with a club alone.
The wolves are a real pain when they gang up on you.
you have a rhino charging and you are on the edge of a pit.
leopards I can take and bats and gorillas but the wolves, hmmm.