De: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 25 de Novembro de 2009 07:20
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] the shields of q9

hmmm cheating does get you through the game but it does not reward you with the
boss dieing which is one thing I want to see once.
Granted my char anoyed the narator to get him quite mad at me but still.
Bullys and such <grin>
I have actually managed it through the worlds and as long as I kept my life I
have a good supply of rocks.
one thing, I wander if one can buy rocks and shields with the score points like
in treasure hunt.
and tarzan junior, where you can buy amo.
I know this means a lower score but I can't beat the game with a club alone.
The wolves are a real pain when they gang up on you.
you have a rhino charging and you are on the edge of a pit.
leopards I can take and bats and gorillas but the wolves, hmmm.

At 11:36 p.m. 24/11/2009, you wrote:
>INDEED I do the same.  made it to the boss level! lol all that is my attack
>weppon is the club lol whats that cheat for the 4th weppon! lol  heheha. 6
>lives left~!
good times! use those shields sparingly!
>----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>

at them twice?, or do you still have to hit the space bar each time you want to
do damage.  Thanks.

>>>---
>>>This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving day in the United States.  Be thankful
>>>for, and with, friends, family, good food, and loved ones, not necessarily
>>>in that
order.  Be like a turkey and get stuffed!!