De: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 24 de Novembro de 2009 18:47
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 upcoming change log

Hi Philip

Indeed wow! I'm almost looking forward to getting to the death world
now, ---- almost, but not quite, ---- sinse teleporting enemies sound like a
nightmare!

Anyway 'll be interested to check it out.

As regards matheus' suggestions, I fully agree about the extra pits, ----
but not about the removal of bonus items on the boss, sinse if (as will
probably happen during my current medium mode game), I get there with litle
or no specials, I might have to just run around grabbing things so i've got
the where with all to fight the boss.

Beware thee grue!