Hi Thomas,

Yes I think it was a little strong perhaps, but I agree with what you say and so no offence taken. Keep an eye out for the next minor release.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 released!

Hi Philip,
Thanks. I'm glad we got that straightened out. Sorry, if I bit your head
off there with the previous post. After rereading the post I felt  as
though perhaps I came on a bit stronger than was necessary.

<Smile>

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I agree, it was definitely quick. It was about 6 hours between the
two. However I should clarify that when I said no more updates for
quite some time, that meant any major ones. The feature that you are
suggesting is nothing major, and so since it's added in some 5 minutes
I'll put that into the next release. I do have one or two fixes
planned such as the ability to unregister the game, but none of these
are major things which is what I was refering to when I said no more
updates. And so, you'll most likely see that in the next minor change
version.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall