There are times where people want to completely remove a game from their
system including registration information.  Surprisingly, that feature does
get used now and then in judgment day.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 version 1.1 released!

Hi,
Hmmm..The inquiring mind wants to know. I've often asked myself why some
games have a unregister option. I would assume if someone would pay for a
game they would naturally want to register and play it.
About the only time I could see where a feature like this would be handy is
if you are selling a computer and you don't want all of your programs to be
registered. You may want the buyer to purchase registration codes of their
own for your software.

database 4636 (20091125) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4636 (20091125) __________