You can sign up for a paypal acount in most places in the world and it will automatically do the convertion into dollars for you.

I live in the Uk, and have used my paypal account often for this.

If you don't have, or cannot sign upt oto a paypal account, ---- well I have seen paypal also providing direct creddit card links which should also convert most currencies into dollars, ---- though I'm not sure if the audeasy donate button has one or not.

Beware the grue!