From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] the boss battle in q9

hey philip.
maybe the boss in q9 should be harder. i mean, it's not easy, but
compared with the deathworld, it's a piece of cake. maybe you should
make the level larger with more pits to jump, and make it so wen you are
with the shield, and a bonus item appears, i don't think that he should
move to it, since you can hit him a lot of times.
i know that all the rest of the game is really hard,but the boss
shouldn't be easy. last time i tried to kill him, i used a cheat only to
go to his level in the  insane difficult, and with the 2 shields / 50 rocks
i killed
him with 50% of my life.
that's just a suggestion.
thanks for the attention.