Hi all,

I just wanted to throw out a quick question here. As expected, there are quite
a few user keys for Q9 floating around as I am only using a name/key
registration system. Now, my question is; is it the best way to do things, or
should I adopt an Internet unlocking strategy? The product ID/key approach is
out of the question as regenerating keys for people can become quite a
nightmare, and so the only option left for me is to make it check the
registration data online. This of course forces the user to have an active
Internet connection at the time of registration, but I think most people do
these days. So, should I keep the registration system as it is or change it for
all my future products to be Internet based?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall