it does not help to start up again Entombed it still takes a minute! Saved games also fills over 300 MB now, so I wish if we could turn autosave from! and ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Allen" <evildi...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 5:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug in entombed 1.6

The best thing to do is quit the program entirely, then open it back up and
resume if you've been playing a long time. By long time, I mean, it must
take hours and hours to get to that level. Don't suffer with saves taking so
long, just exit out, restart, and be on your way. I'll optmize its memory
and processor usage as I develop it. As it's still in testing, this is less
of a priority at the moment.

Cheers!
Jason