Hi all.
Agreed. This is a compromize between the restrictive hardware based key system and the "one key activates anywhere" system. When using the hardware key, you need internet to email and request a key anyway, so I can't see how internet would be an issue in most cases. In fact you buy the game over the internet in most cases I believe.
dark wrote:
Well that is the way hal's internet registration works, ---- which is fine with me, and if philip wanted to introduce that sort of system with three registrations per customer that wouldn't be an issue.

Beware the grue!