To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [SPAM] Re: Registrations was RE: Q9 and cracks

Yes I can go with that one. Still I can't say that I'm a fan of fs and their
methods. I can't say that their business philosophy is a good one. I've
never had to worry about installing windoweyes on any of my systems previous
or otherwise I can just do it with no issue at all. That's what I call
freedom myself.